You will need Adobe Acrobat to access these files. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader by clicking on this link and install.
Welcome to the Progressive® Insurance Atlantic City Boat Show. The information in the Exhibitor Kit will help you have a productive show. It includes details about regulations as well as show services, and is intended to make your participation easier and more cost efficient. Carefully read all the information in this kit and note any changes made from previous years.
- Jonathan Pritko, Show Manager: 646-370-3645 email@example.com
- Tina Benintende, Exhibitor Relationship Manager: 646-370-3577 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Josh Rosales, Operations Manager: 646-370-3679 email@example.com
- Elba Rosales-Rice, Senior Shows Administrator: 646-370-3660 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Ryser, PR Manager: 312-946-6285 email@example.com
NMMA Boat Finder
At no additional cost any boat dealer or NMMA Boat Manufacturer member who exhibits at an NMMA show can:
• Feature the products they’re selling at the show on the show Web site
• Obtain consumer-generated leads in real time—Before, during and after the show
• Schedule appointments with prospects—Meet at the show or in their showroom
Click below for more information
- Boat Finder [PDF - 4894.94Kb]
- Exhibitor Kit - Complete [PDF - 6080.28Kb]
- Exhibitor Checklist [PDF - 65.38Kb]
- SBA Fact Sheet [PDF - 321.13Kb]
- Exhibitor Rewards [PDF - 82.5Kb]
The Marketing and Display rewards are designed to save exhibiting companies money and enable participating exhibitors to reward top exhibitors for going above and beyond.
- 2014-2015 Allocation Procedures & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1378.17Kb]