WHAT: The Progressive Insurance Atlantic City Boat Show®returns to the Atlantic City Convention Center March 2-6, 2022 welcoming nautical novices, seasoned sailors and water lovers an all-access pass to discover why life is better with a boat. With more than 415,000 new boat owners taking to the water in the past 18 months, demand for boating remains at an all-time high.
Attendees are invited to celebrate the homecoming of this annual boating tradition as they see and shop the most comprehensive selection of boats and gear in the area, learn new skills, and connect with fellow boating enthusiasts.
Here’s a first look at what attendees can see & do at the 2022 Progressive Insurance Atlantic City Boat Show:
- See & shop the most comprehensive selection of boat brands and types in the mid-Atlantic region this winter, from offshore fishing boats to family cruisers. The Atlantic City Boat Show is the perfect opportunity to browse, compare and place orders for your first or next boat.
- Gear up for boating season with the newest boating accessories, marine electronics and on-the-water must-haves.
- NEW! Fish with the pros from Goose Hummock, the Northeast’s leading saltwater fishing experts and outfitters. Catch top-notch fishing workshops for beginners and advanced anglers, casting demos atop a 30' fishing tank and check out the top names in saltwater fishing gear, products, and services.
- NEW! Atlantic City Boat Show Keeping Our Waters Clean: Conservation Village featuresthe first annual ‘AC Says No to Plastic Clean Water Contest’,featuringlocal elementary and middle schools’ projects that show how reducing plastic will help protect our water resources. Conservation Village will also display a mini beach clean-up station from The Clean Earth Project, and more!
- Free “Boating 101” education for new boaters at Fred's Shed How-To Center, featuring a variety of daily seminars and demos cover everything from getting started, to service and maintenance, to updating and operating.
- Stop by Try it Cove for a full “on the water experience” including paddleboat demos and test rides, the Virtual Fishing Simulator to practice casting, and The America’s Boating Club Boating Skills Virtual Trainer. Open to guests age 10 years or older.
- Just for kids: Young mariners can splash around a mini lake in a paddleboat or build their own toy boat.
- Give back to the local community by supporting the Captain’s Table Gala on Thursday, March 3rd, hosted by “Let Us Eat, Please” and the Community FoodBank of New Jersey.
- SkillsUSA contest takes place on Wednesday, March 2 and will feature High School students from New Jersey looking to pursuing a career in the recreational boating industry. The contest winner earns the right move on to the National Skills USA Contest this summer.
- Expert anglers will share tips and tricks to help you improve your catch at the Discover Fishing Seminars presented by The Recreational Fishing Alliance, The Fisherman Magazine & Goose Hummock. Sessions cover a variety of topics—from proper rigging for big game fishing to offshore angling to how to land a trophy striper.
- Take a step back in time and see classic and vintage boats dating back 66 years. Boats on display include a restored 1951 wooden Chris Craft Holiday and a 1968 Steven Hydroplane powered by a L-88 427 cubic inch blower engine.
- Watch award winning professional sand sculptor John Gowdy create his next masterpiece as he transforms a pile of sand into an amazing work of art.
WHEN: Wednesday – Sunday, March 2 - March 6, 2022; Wednesday – Friday: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm; Saturday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm; Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
WHERE: Atlantic City Convention Center, One Convention Blvd, Atlantic City, New Jersey; for arrival details by train, bus and car, visit ACBoatShow.com.
TICKETS: $18 for tickets purchased online at ACBoatShow.com; $20 for adult tickets purchased onsite during the days of the show; children 12 and under get in FREE