Update your Official Show Guide Information Online
NMMA Login required
Updates affect the Official Show Guide distributed for free to attendees and the “Who’s Exhibiting” list on the website.
- · If you have Multiple Booths, select the lowest Order #
- · Boat Categories apply for Boat Exhibitors only
- · Changes to the Company Account Info & Event Contact Info must be submitted to email@example.com
- · Changes in these sections affect the company’s Master Account, not the show guide
- · All information is subject to editing by Show Manager
Show Guide Information Submitted after December 18, 2015 may not appear in the printed Show Guide
Be My Guest Tickets - Discounted Exhibitor Show Invite Tickets (formally Exhibitor Guest Tickets) Available November 14th.
Invite your best customers and prospects to visit you at the show with "Be My Guest" Tickets. These ticket are discounted 50%, with no minimum order. You can order until the show's opening day.
Here is how it works:
Advance Ticket Orders;
- You were sent a unique link in a separate email to place your order for Be My Guest Tickets.
- Order online, pay 50% general admission for each ticket ordered, print at your convenience on 8.5 x 11 paper.
- Distribute tickets to invite your customers and prospects to visit you at the show.
- After the show you will be refunded for all unredeemed tickets; refunds will be issued 30 days after the show closes.
Refund applies to orders placed online only!
On-Site Ticket Orders
Order on-site, pay 50% general admission for each ticket purchased. Tickets are printed for you on ticket stock.
Tickets purchased on-site are non-refundable.
Order your Credentials online
You can order your credentials online. A direct link has be sent to you to order credentials. If you would like to request the link ahead of time, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Beginning Saturday Januaty 30, credentials may be ordered on-site.
Please make sure to read the information provided to prevent delays in processing. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you to make the 2015 show a success!
You will need Adobe Acrobat to access these files. You can download a free copy of Adobe Reader by clicking on this link and install.
Welcome to the Progressive® Insurance Atlantic City Boat Show. The information in the Exhibitor Kit will help you have a productive show. It includes details about regulations as well as show services, and is intended to make your participation easier and more cost efficient. Carefully read all the information in this kit and note any changes made from previous years.
NMMA Boat Finder
At no additional cost any boat dealer or NMMA Boat Manufacturer member who exhibits at an NMMA show can:
• Feature the products they’re selling at the show on the show Web site
• Obtain consumer-generated leads in real time—Before, during and after the show
• Schedule appointments with prospects—Meet at the show or in their showroom
Click below for more information
NMMA Boat Finder
- Boat Finder [PDF - 636.09Kb]
Allocation Procedures & Display Guidelines
- 2014-2015 Allocation Procedures & Display Guidelines [PDF - 1349.72Kb]